Week 8 Progress

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

I think I worked out through the Progress Chart that even with some snags I have found in my schedule in the past that I am still about a week ahead in points thanks to my dedication to doing extra credit assignments. Even with some missed opportunities to make even more points, I think that it has helped that I pushed myself in former weeks to stay ahead even when I was behind, if that makes sense. I actually thoroughly enjoy the extra credit assignments, particularly those to do with HEART or Growth Mindset if it isn’t already apparent by how full those tags are. My weekly routine is pretty lax on the core assignments, so I think it’s lucky that I don’t find the extra credit assignments a chore when making up points for passed deadlines.

I would like to look into doing different kinds of extra credit assignments in the coming weeks and might try to incorporate Tech Tip or Wikipedia Trails to bring some variation to my extra credit options since I often choose between a regular two or three. So long as I keep up with my makeup assignments if I happen to not complete some main assignments on the schedule, I think I will thank myself in the long run. I want to avoid falling behind, so I would feel pretty defeated if I fell below a good 10 points ahead at any given time. I am really grateful for this week for reflecting and planning, it’s a good rest before pushing myself to the end of the semester!


(Image Source: Pixabay Stock Photos)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top